If you have already received a 2021 quote or
your 2021 renewal contract, you may activate your 2021 service(s) now by simply filling out the form below.
submitting your sign up information, simply click the "online payment" for instructions on how to set up your payment.
Your sign up is NOT complete until we have payment info (or prepayment) to begin services. We DO NOT PROVIDE service
without payment info due to continual past issues collecting payments. You can also send a check to our address at 900
Ogden Ave., Unit 330, Downers Grove, IL 60515
By clicking submit, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed below.
If you have any questions or concerns or need an exception, please email us.
Payment Terms PLEASE READ: We are not a
lawn care financing company and require payment per our terms. If our terms are not to your liking, please choose a
different company. If you are not prepaying we require a credit card on file. We email you your invoices
for you to review, and then 2 to 3 days later, charge your card on file. In the event of an error or dispute charged
to your card, we will resolve it immediately and in a manner consistent with our A+ Better Business Bureau rating and our
all "A" reviews on Angie's List. In the event of non payment after 10 days of due date, we charge a 20% late
fee and after 21 days service is cancelled. We do use an outside law firm for delinquent accounts at the client's expense
per Illinois law. Either party may cancel the service agreement at any time for any reason with
an email sent by the party cancelling. In the event you have prepaid and choose to cancel service, a prorated
refund will be provided within 48 hours.
- We are not responsible for
damage to irrigation heads from mowers if they're not retracted and working properly, we've never damaged a properly retracted head.
- We are 100% not responsible for trying to close fence gates that do not function properly. WE DO NOT AND WILL
NOT TRY TO CLOSE BROKEN GATES.
- If your gates are locked / jammed / won't open when we come for
service, we only mow what we can access. There is no price adjustment and there is a fee to come back.
- We are not responsible for damage to invisible fence lines, outdoor lighting wires, or any wires that are less than
- We cannot be responsible for scalping of very uneven, poorly graded or poorly
sodded lawns, we will notify after a first cut if we are unable to mow without scalping.
ask you to keep your lawn free from pet waste before we mow. The crew has the authority to not mow a lawn with excessive pet
- We cannot / will not move lawn furniture, trampolines, toys, etc for mowing, we will
mow around those. This is simply due to liability of damaging your property.
- Please understand if we need to line trim (weed wack) along fences, the trimmer line will touch the fence to trim
all the grass and it will leave some marks. If you do not want line trimming along fences or structures for this reason,
please let us know. We are not responsible for any damage from line trimmers along fences.
- If you are signing up for mowing, you are purchasing a weekly slot reserved for you. If you cancel service more
than twice, we will remove you from our routes.
- Feel free to communicate directly
with our crews, they enjoy talking to customers and want to make you happy